Friday 5 August 2011

Animals

Whenever i go away and i have to bring my cats to their cat hotel KATMANDU, i really notice how empty my life and the house is without them.... have you noticed?? my cats are my everything...my friend and entertainment during the day when i'm working...they keep me balanced as they force me to get up from my desk and feed them :-) they make me smile when they want to play... they are my heaters at night at the moment... and the best part is they always there to greet me when i come home ... i have seen the healing effects animals can have on our lives...i have experienced it personally...and many people i have met say the same things... love your animal...and maybe support a charity to help others help the animals who aren't as lucky as mine or yours. Life at the moment is about give and take...and to have a broader perspective and a bigger picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment