Wednesday 13 July 2011

Technology

I have to laugh as we are so reliant on our technology, and when it does not work it is amazing how we act about it... i look at myself sometimes and it takes a lot of control and stalking of my spiritual self not to let my inner child throw an absolute tantrum :-) take the Vodacom crash the other day it was uncomfortable to say the least, but the whole of South Africa did not know what to do... our phones, our e-mail and our internet...we don't only use it for business but for our entire social being :-) during and after that crash I'm sure many inner children lost  the plot... it is under this kind of technology pressure that our childish true self comes out and this is possibly the biggest test to then act from your higher self instead and see another side to it rather than anger... one job that i would never do and take my hat of to is CALL CENTER people...

No comments:

Post a Comment